You are here:Home1/2/Plants Extracts3/Bulk green tea extract powder catechin polyphenol egcg manufacturer
Green tea extract is a product extracted from green tea, which mainly includes active ingredients of tea polyphenols. Tea polyphenols are the main components of green tea, accounting for about 30% of the substance, extracted from tea and its by-products. Since it is only extracted with food grade ethyl acetate, it retains its original structure and the product is a light yellow powder. The main component is composed of catechins, accounting for about 60% to 80% of the total GTP, which contains 4% to 6% epicatechins, 6% to 8% gallocatechins, and 10% to 15% epicatechins. Gallcatechin, 50%~60% epigallocatechin gallate, and 8%~10% caffeine.
Beton is a professional supplier bulk green tea extract powder catechin polyphenol egcg manufacture. green tea extracts have the effect of reducing weight and lowering blood lipids.if you are looking
The function of green tea extract:
1. Tea polyphenols can significantly reduce the serum total cholesterol, triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol content of hyperlipidemia, and at the same time have the function of restoring and protecting the function of vascular endothelium.
2. Tea polyphenols can block the lipid peroxidation process and increase the activity of enzymes in the human body, thus having the effect of anti-mutation and anti-cancer.
3. Tea polyphenols can inhibit the synthesis of tumor cell DNA and induce the breakage of mutant DNA, thereby inhibiting the synthesis rate of tumor cells and further inhibiting the growth and proliferation of tumors.
4. Tea polyphenols can kill Clostridium botulinum and spores and inhibit the activity of bacterial exotoxin.
5. Alcoholic liver damage is mainly caused by free radical damage caused by ethanol. As a free radical scavenger, tea polyphenols can inhibit alcoholic liver damage.
6. Tea polyphenols stimulate the change of antibody activity by increasing the total amount of human immunoglobulin and maintaining it at a high level, thereby improving the overall immunity of the human body and promoting the body’s own conditioning function.