You are here:Home1/2/Plants Extracts3/Bulk food grade gymnema sylvestre leaf extract powder ymnemic acid sup...
Gymnema sylvestre extract is extracted from the dried stems and leaves of Gymnema sylvestre, a plant of Asclepiaceae. Gymnema vine, also known as martial vine or shofar vine, is distributed in India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, tropical Africa and my country’s Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, Fujian, Zhejiang and Taiwan. The extract is mainly composed of total triterpene saponins, flavonoid glycosides, anthocyanins, polysaccharides and other ingredients. Total saponins are effective ingredients, which are composed of a variety of saponins, among which gymnemic acid is the most abundant.
Beton is a bulk food grade gymnema sylvestre leaf extract powder ymnemic acid supplier from china our ymnemic acid features are high-quality supplement materials.
What are the benefits of gymnema sylvestre leaf extract powder?
1. Hypoglycemic effect. Gymnema extract has a slight increase in normal blood sugar, but when combined with glucose or sucrose, it can significantly inhibit the increase in blood sugar levels and significantly reduce the secretion of plasma insulin.
2. Hypolipidemic and anti-atherosclerotic effects, Gymnema leaf extract can reduce hyperlipidemia.
3. Inhibit the sweetness reaction. Gymnema may inhibit the sweetness response by blocking the sweetness receptors on the surface of taste cells.
4. Anti-caries effect.
5. Weight loss. Gymnenic acid can effectively reduce sugar metabolism by controlling the absorption of sugar molecules in the intestine during digestion, thereby changing the absorption of sugar, thereby achieving the effect of changing the blood sugar content.
6. Anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory effects. Gymnema extract has significant activity against breast cancer and lung cancer epithelial cells.
7.Anti-oxidation and anti-radiation effect
8. Antibacterial and antiviral effects
9. Immune regulation
The water extract of gymnema sylvestre shows activity on human neutrophils and has a good immunomodulatory effect.