Matrine can be extracted from the rhizomes, fruits, and leaves of legumes. The extraction sources are divided into two categories: Sophora flavescens Alt. and Sophora alopecuroides L. It is a multifunctional product that can be used in the agriculture and cosmetics industries as well as the pharmaceutical industry.
Matrine has ratio extraction and content extraction. The ratio products are generally 10:1, 17:1, and the content is generally 5%, 10%, 20%, 90%, 98%.
Application of various specifications of matrine:
1. 98% matrine is a white powder, generally used in daily chemical products.
2. Matrine 2%, 4% is brown-yellow powder/liquid, generally used as an anti-inflammatory skincare and insecticide ingredient
3. Kurarinin (Oxymatrine) 98% is a white powder used in the pharmaceutical industry and is an anti-hepatitis B and C drug
4.70% of total alkaloids of matrine is a brown extract and is usually used as the main additive of gynecological lotion.
Several commonly used formulas of matrine:
1. Matrine + Aloe Vera + Pine Bark: It has the functions of cleansing oil, shrinking pores, removing acne and fading marks.
2. Matrine + salicin + tree peony bark + honeysuckle flower: It has the effects of balancing oil secretion, removing acne, soothing and conditioning, and deep care.
3. Matrine + tea extract: it can quickly relieve itching caused by mosquito bites, rashes, dry skin and sunburn, and has a long-lasting antipruritic effect.
Matrine produced by Beton usually comes in two forms, powder, and extract. If you are looking for this product, you may wish to contact us via email [email protected], and I will get back to you within 24 hours.