Pueraria lobata WILLD. OHWI. It is widely distributed in Hunan, Guizhou, and other places except for Xinjiang, Qinghai, and Tibet. The main active ingredients of Pueraria lobata extract are puerarin and daidzin. ) And daidzein, genistein, genistein, 3′-hydroxypuerarin, 3′-methoxypuerarin,
kudzu root extract powder is a powder made from dried Pueraria. Its main active ingredients are pueraria flavonoids and pueraria isoflavones. Flavonoids include puerarin, daidzein, daidzein, and the like.
Puerarin is a kind of isoflavone derivative with a crown expansion effect isolated from the traditional Chinese medicine kudzu root. It exists in the roots of legumes and puerarin. It has antipyretic, sedative, increases coronary blood flow, and protective effects.
The advantages of kudzu root extract
1. Dilate blood vessels and improve blood circulation; reduce myocardial oxygen consumption and inhibit cancer cells;
2. Increase coronary flow, adjust blood microcirculation; treat sudden deafness at all ages; reduce the risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases;
3. It has the effects of reducing fever, sedation, and increasing coronary blood flow, and has a protective effect on acute myocardial hemorrhage caused by the pituitary gland.
4. Puerarin contains saponin compounds, which has a protective effect on liver tissue immune damage;
5. The effect of puerarin on the cardiovascular system: the total flavonoids in pueraria can increase the blood flow of the brain and coronary arteries.
Beton is a leading manufactory of kudzu root extract powder. We have advanced production equipment and product quality assurance. If you are looking for this product, please contact us at [email protected]